Thursday, June 10, 2010

It takes 14 days for you to realise that you don't like me as much as I like you

It takes 14 days to realise that investing too much feelings into this was a mistake

It takes 14 days for me to fall in and out of love with you (So my friends say)

It'll take 14 days to go through those four stages again

It'll take 14 days for me to grow some balls and realise that I'm a man

: ) I love you, all the friends that supported me through the times when I'm down, thanks for being there for me. I know it wasn't that bigga deal with her. But sometimes as most of people who are close to me knows, I can easily be an very obsessive fellow with too much on my mind.

This doesn't mean that we'll never see or talk to each other, we can still be friends (or I hope so anyways). I don't want all of my quest for love end in tragity, because if that happens, things will just be weird between me and a lot of people. Bahahaha.. xD

And lastly, no regrets, other than taking things too seriously. It was worth every minute of that 14 days.

No comments: