Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So its been ages since the last one.

I think the last time I blogged was the middle of last year... So its time for an update!

So since the last time, I can tell you that I am on the third year of my education, and hopefully going well considering I just finished my first exam for the semester. (Business Statistics, I hate you) My other three subjects are pretty straight forward and theory based though ... International Marketing, which I love, and E-Commerce, which turned out to be pretty fun at the start with a good group but ended in us having a grudge against each other, the same sort of applied to Professional Development 2. But the good thing is that I only have 3 exams! (YAY!) And all of that will finish on the 21st of June.

After all that shenanigans I will take a quite and lovely trip to Queensland, where I will relax with the best mate and enjoy the warm weather.

In other news, I broke up with who I thought was the love of my life, it seems that the on and off relationship is finally over. It has been a very rough 3 years, I still wonder how she is now... I wish I can say that I have no regrets in breaking up this relationship, but I did what had to be done, or else the both of us will be hurt over and over...

On the employment front, I am working currently at Collins Street Salsas Mex Fresh! : ) Its probably one of the most exciting places Ive worked at, the bosses are quite approachable, and very friendly, the same apply to the exciting co-workers! (You lovely bunch of coconuts. [surprisingly the closest person to an actual "coconut" is an Indian girl! ha-ha...])


Finally, in the life front. Everything is back on track... New friends are coming and going, old friends still sort of maintaining touch. The same still happens as well, the enigma in my life is still the love - life that I wish I had. The relationship with her right now is weird and I wish I'd know how she really feels about me. >3<

P.S. Thanks to Jenny for making me get off my ass and post again!

P.S.S Not many people will read this, so an excuse for me to play poker : (Kaitlyn I love you)

P.S.S.S I no longer play magic: the gathering, at least not for the next 2 years as I am suspended by the DCI.

No comments: